Bulb Energy Texas: reviews, contact and electricity plans
Bulb Energy (Bulb) is among the newest of all the electricity providers competing in Texas. The 100% renewable electricity provider was created in the UK in 2016. In 2019 Bulb Energy launched in the deregulated Texas electricity market with a clear mission: make energy cleaner, simpler, and cheaper. Scroll (or swipe) down to find Bulb Energy Texas reviews and details on one of the most consumer-friendly electric providers on the market.
Contact details and phone number for Bulb Energy in Texas
Bulb is proudly operating from Austin and advertises the fact that their customer service, along with their locally-sourced renewable energy, is Texas based.
|210 Barton Springs Rd
Suite 100 Austin
If your concern is either with the meter or electric distribution network (like a tree has fallen on a power line), please contact your utility company instead of your energy provider.
Bulb Energy Texas reviews: What do customers think ?
Bulb is a fairly new provider in the United States. In the United Kingdom, they boast an impressive 4.7 out of 5 customer rating on Trustpilot. So far in Texas customers have been satisfied as the following reviews show:
Good service, easy to move over. [...] Nice bonus for referring others and best of all, all energy is 100% green ❤ - Craig, Bulb member | Trustpilot - Sept 10, 2020
"It's been few months most amazing is their customer service. Faster response and they leave no room for any dissatisfaction. My monthly bill is definitely lowered down drastically. Have to observe subsequent months based on my usage. I referred my friend as well who moved to Bulb this month."
In a very surprising move, some British customers left a negative review on the Bulb Texas Trustpilot page though it is quite clear from their use of £ instead of $.
Already a Bulb member? If you would like to review Bulb in Texas, please send us an email at: [email protected]
Bulb energy rates in Texas
Bulb claims to keep things simple and at their best price which is why they offer only one option for customers called the Simply-Flex plan. As price comparison experts, we love this!
|TDU||TDU monthly||TDU kWh rate||Bulb kWh rate (prior)||NEW Bulb kWh rate||Total kWh rate|
Bulb's NEW prices are in effect as of December 1, 2020 and exclude taxes.
The Bulb Energy electricity plan in Texas
As strange as it is to see an electric provider offer one plan, Bulb does this precisely to keep everything as simple as possible by:
- delivering one of the lowest electricity prices on the market to consumers and no base fee or minimum usage fee charges
- not making electricity consumption a confusing kWh-usage-per-month game
- having a no-commitment contract, so members can leave at any time they want - no fees attached
- providing a 60-day notice if they must increase electricity rates (which has not happened, to date)
- not setting contract end dates - no need for members to worry about an electricity plan expiring and having to shop around again
- giving Texans peace-of-mind with a Summer Freeze, where Bulb freezes their energy rate for the summer months (June, July, and August)
- letting Texas live and breathe cleaner - 100% renewable energy that is produced by Texas!
Sign up with Bulb! Bulb is now able to make a same-day switch from your current provider (if submitted before 5pm) or next-day service for renters and homeowners moving into a new home!
Call us today atfor more information on what Bulb has to offer and if a deposit is necessary to set up service!