PEPCO is a power distribution company in USA. The registered office is located in :
701 9th St
20001 Washington, D.C.
Opening hours: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm (Mon - Fri)
Activate your account with PEPCO
You are moving and wish to activate your account with PEPCO? It’s simple. Call PEPCO by dialing and give :
- Your exact address (apt. no., street no., street name, city/town, zipcode).
- Your name.
- Date of required activation.
Speak with a customer service agent
Do you have a question related to a commercial issue? Call the PEPCO customer service by dialing . They can help you with questions such as you bill, rates, or the terms of your contract.
Phone number: 202-833-7500 / 877-737-2662
Pay your bill
When you activate your line and create an account in your name, PEPCO may ask you to pay your bills by several options:
- By automatic account transfer.
- Check sent by mail.
- Credit or debit card by telephone.
- Cash or card at an authorized payment office.